Our 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Advanced Teacher Training with an emphasis on Foundational Therapeutics begins September 9th with our Fall Practice and Process Intensive!
As with all of our trainings, this is a small group training with no more than 8 participants so please let us know of your interest as soon as possible!
Throughout the course of this training we will continually weave together aspects of the following threads:
- refining our personal practice space
- deepening our knowledge of the ashtanga vinyasa practice in traditional and contemporary contexts with an emphasis on adapting the practice to each individual
- building the foundations for the therapeutic application of the yoga practices including asana, pranayama, mantra and mudra
With the completion of this training
- ?you will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance at the 500 hour level
- you may be able to transfer all or part of your hours to an IAYT accredited 800 hour Yoga Therapy training program that accepts transfer hours
- ?you will be prepared to work further with us in supervision or ongoing studies and practice as both teacher and/or therapist including our 450 Hour Yoga Therapeutics Training
- Satisfactory completion of our Fall Practice and Process Intensive which begins September 9th.
- Completion of a 200 hour program or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of the ashtanga vinyasa primary series or equivalent experience.
We begin the training with our Fall Practice and Process Intensive. This is to ensure that everyone has a working grasp of the practice formations, teaching discourse and a solid personal practice space from which to approach others. This also gives everyone an opportunity to ensure that the program is a good fit before continuing in January.
The training will continue in January 2015 and run through mid-May in much the same format as the Practice and Process Intensives, with weekly practice and process groups? (7:00 -9:20 p.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays) as well as 5 workshop weekends, 10 hours each. There will be one workshop weekend each month January-May. The exact dates for these weekends will be determined by the group. At least one additional class per week is required (Monday, Wednesday or Sunday). Aspects of our work will be done in conjunction with the students in the 450 Hour Yoga Therapeutics Training. 10 individual hours with Elizabeth are included in the training. These hours may be used for practicum supervision and/or work on individual areas of interest.
Fees for the Practice and Process Intensive are 895.00.
The remainder of the tuition for the program is 3,100. 00.
Payment arrangements may be made on an individual basis. However, please note that once you being the training process in January you will be responsible for paying the tuition in full even if you do not complete the training. If your training is interrupted due to medical reasons or emergency situations in your immediate family we will do our best to arrange for you to complete your training with us at another time or to make up missed time with individual hours and study.
Making up missed sessions: We recognize that there will be time missed by most students at some point in the training.? Missed hours must be made up. Plans to make missed hours up will be made on an individual basis.